How to Program Cuisinart Coffee Maker?
Cuisinart offers high quality coffee maker products, which are used by several people. Many users are enjoying the coffee which is prepared in Cuisinart coffee maker. New users are afraid to use new machine, but you can also use coffee maker machine by reading all the instructions which are available in manual. Here you will come to know that how to program Cuisinart coffee maker.
Coffee lovers always want a fresh and tasty coffee, how will they manage to get a tasty coffee? The answer is through the coffee maker. Coffee maker is one of a best choice of coffee lovers to satisfied heir requirement of coffee.
How to Program Your Coffee Maker?
- Set the clocked, when you start a coffee maker machine, time 12:00 will appear.
- Now switch the function knob to clock, one can press the button to set the desired time.
- Start auto ON time.
- To start a brew time, use the hour and minute button.
- LCD which is in machine will show the current time.
- When blue light ON, it means a coffee maker in ON. Blue color indicates that machine is ON. Blue light turns ON when brew cycle starts.
How to Use Coffee Maker First Time?
- Insert water filter in a machine.
- Fill a reservoir with water to make a coffee. Put desired amount of water in a reservoir and you can check the water level by the water level indicator which is present in reservoir.
- For less than 5 cups of coffee, you have to press 1-4 cups button for brewing coffee.
- Select the temperature High (H), Medium (M), or Low (L).
- Add ground coffee.
- Ensure that carafe is in correct position on the heater plate as well as its top cover should be closed
- Now turn the button ON to start brewing cycle. Blue light will be ON when brew cycle starts.
- When brew cycle completed, five beeps will sound by a machine. So you can turn OFF the button and your tasty coffee is ready to serve.
- Reservoir may be hot during the brewing and after the brewing cycle, so it is recommend opening a reservoir after 10 minutes.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- When you do cleaning, always remove the plug from electrical board as well as turn the unit OFF.
- Discard lid and filter from reservoir.
- Wash filter and lid in the warm and soapy water. Once it’s washed, dry it.
- Remove the reservoir from heating plate; now fill it with cleaner or cleaning solution.
- Brew the complete cycle, and then leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then discard the water and again fill it with normal water. Brew the cycle 2 or 3 times for complete cleaning.
- Leave it for some time, so it becomes dry.
- Follow the cleaning process, at least once in a month.